- Sketches in Hindoostan, and other poems
- Ahasuerus the Wanderer,’ a dramatic legend in six parts (1823)
- Journal of the Conversations of Lord Byron (1824) (transcription project)
- The Angler in Wales, or Days and Nights of Sportsmen (1834), in 2 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Lady Singleton; or, The world as it is (1843), in 3 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- The life of Percy Bysshe Shelley (1847), in 2 vols.(external scan)
Works about MedwinEdit
- "Medwin, Thomas," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Medwin, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Captain Medwin: Friend of Byron and Shelley (1962) by Ernest J Lovell Jr.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.