|←Author Index: Pe||Thomas Pennant
|Welsh naturalist, traveller, writer and antiquarian|
- British zoology, 1768 Vol. 1 Class I, Quadrupeds. II. Birds, Vol. 2 Class II. Genus XVIII, & c., Birds: with an appendix, an essay on birds of passage and an index, Vol. 3. Class III. Reptiles. IV. Fish Vol. 4 Class V-VI . Crustacea. Mollusca. Testacea, illustrated by plates and brief explanations
- Indian zoology, 1769 external source
- A Tour in Scotland 1769. 1771 external source
- A Synopsis of Quadrupeds. 1771. external source
- A Tour in Scotland, and Voyage to the Hebrides 1772. 1774. vol 1, vol 2
- Genera of Birds. Balfour and Smellie, 1773. external source
- British Zoology. Benjamin White, 1776–1777.
- A Tour in Wales. H.D. Symonds, 1778 & 1781.
- A History of Quadrupeds. 1781. vol 1, vol 2
- Free Thoughts on the Militia Laws. Benjamin White, 1781.
- The Journey to Snowdon. Henry Hughs, 1781.
- The Journey from Chester to London. Benjamin White, 1782.
- Arctic Zoology. 1784 vol 1, vol 2, Supplement
- Of the Patagonians. George Allan (private press), 1788.
- Of London. 1790. external source
- Indian Zoology. Robert Faulder, 1790.
- A Letter to a member of parliament: On Mail-Coaches. R. Faulder, 1792.
- The Literary Life of the Late Thomas Pennant. 1793. external source
- Pennant writes "The title-page announces the termination of my authorial existence, which took place on March 1st, 1791".
- The History of the Parishes of Whiteford and Holywell. 1796. external source
- The View of Hindoostan. 1798 vol 1&2, vol 3&4
- Western Hindoostan. Henry Hughs, 1798.
- The View of India extra Gangem, China, and Japan. L. Hansard, 1800.
- The View of the Malayan Isles, New Holland, and the Spicy Isles. John White, 1800.
- A Journey from London to the Isle of Wight. 1801. vol 1, vol 2
- From Dover to the Isle of Wight. Wilson, 1801.
- A Tour from Downing to Alston-Moor. E. Harding, 1801. external source
- A Tour from Alston-Moor to Harrowgate, and Brimham Crags, 1804. external source