(Redirected from Author:Thomas Southwell (1831-1909))
|←Author Index: So||Thomas Southwell
|English bank employee and naturalist|
- Southwell, Thomas (1881). The Seals and Whales of the British Seas. London: Jarrold and Sons.
- 1902: editor of - Notes and letters on the natural history of Norfolk: More especially on the birds and fishes. London : Jarrold & Sons.
Articles in The ZoologistEdit
Among the publications of Thomas Southwell in The Zoologist are:
- 'Notes on the Seal and Whale Fishery, 1898,' in: 4th series, vol 3, issue 693 (March, 1899), p. 103–112
- 'Notes on the Seal and Whale Fishery, 1899,' in: 4th series, vol 4, issue 704 (February, 1900), p. 65–73
- 'Lowestoft Fish-warf,' in: 4th series, vol 5, issue 715 (January, 1901), p. 21–24
Small contributions to The ZoologistEdit
Among the contributions of Thomas Southwell to 'Notes and Queries' in The Zoologist are: