Author:Thomas Young (1773-1829)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Young.
|←Author Index: Yo||Thomas Young
- Outlines of experiments and inquiries respecting sound and light, 1800 short work (external scan)
- The Bakerian lecture. On the mechanism of the eye, 1801 short work (external scan)
- Course of Lectures on Natural Philosophy and the Mechanical Arts (1807) (external scan), (external scan)
- An introduction to medical literature, including a system of practical nosology, 1813 (external scan)
- Elementary Illustrations of the Celestial Mechanics of Laplace, 1821 (external scan)
- An Account of Some Recent Discoveries in Hieroglyphical Literature, and Egyptian Antiquities, 1823 (external scan)
- Article Egypt for the 1818 edition of the Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Narrative of a Residence on the Mosquito Shore, 1842 (external scan)
- Miscellaneous Works of the Late Thomas Young, M.D., F.R.S. (1855), 3 volumes, editor: John Murray) (external scan), (external scan)
Works about YoungEdit
- "Sketch of Dr. Thomas Young" in Popular Science Monthly, 5 (July 1874)
- “Young, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1888).
- The wave theory of light; memoirs of Huygens, Young and Fresnel by Henry Crew, 1900 (external scan)
- "Young, Thomas (1773-1829)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Young, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Young, Thomas," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)