Author:Thomas Young (1773-1829)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Young.
|←Author Index: Yo||Thomas Young
- Outlines of experiments and inquiries respecting sound and light, 1800 short work
- The Bakerian lecture. On the mechanism of the eye, 1801 short work
- Course of Lectures on Natural Philosophy and the Mechanical Arts (1807) ,
- An introduction to medical literature, including a system of practical nosology, 1813
- Elementary Illustrations of the Celestial Mechanics of Laplace, 1821
- An Account of Some Recent Discoveries in Hieroglyphical Literature, and Egyptian Antiquities, 1823
- Article Egypt for the 1818 edition of the Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Narrative of a Residence on the Mosquito Shore, 1842
- Miscellaneous Works of the Late Thomas Young, M.D., F.R.S. (1855), 3 volumes, editor: John Murray) ,
Works about YoungEdit
- “Young, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1888).
- The wave theory of light; memoirs of Huygens, Young and Fresnel by Henry Crew, 1900