Author:Timothy Keith Armstrong
|←Author Index: Ar||Timothy K. Armstrong
|An American law professor.|
- Chevron Deference and Agency Self-Interest, 13 Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy 203 (2004). 
- Digital Rights Management and the Process of Fair Use, 20 Harvard Journal of Law and Technology 49 (2006). 
- Fair Circumvention, 74 Brooklyn Law Review 1 (2008).
- Shrinking the Commons: Termination of Copyright Licenses and Transfers for the Benefit of the Public, 47 Harvard Journal on Legislation 359 (2010).
- Crowdsourcing and Open Access: Collaborative Techniques for Disseminating Legal Materials and Scholarship, 26 Santa Clara Computer and High Technology Law Journal 591 (2010).
- Two Comparative Perspectives on Copyright’s Past and Future in the Digital Age, 15 John Marshall Review of Intellectual Property Law 698 (2016). 
- Dueling Monologues on the Public Domain: What Digital Copyright Can Learn from Antitrust, 1 University of Cincinnati Intellectual Property and Computer Law Journal 1 (2016). 
- Symbols, Systems, and Software as Intellectual Property: Time for CONTU, Part II?, 24 Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review 131 (2018).