|←Author Index: Tw||Travers Twiss
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. T."
- Belligerent Right on the High Seas, Since the Declaration of Paris (1856) (1884) 
- Consilium Ægyptiacum: Leibnitz's Memoir upon Egypt (1883)
- An International Protectorate of the Congo River (1883)
- The Law of Nations Considered as Independent Political Communities (1861)
- The Letters Apostolic of Pope Pius IX. (1851)
- Monumenta Juridica (1871)
- On Certain Tests of a Thriving Population (1845)  
- On International Conventions for the Neutralisation of Territory (1887)
- On the Relations of the Duchies of Schleswig and Holstein (1848) 
- The Oregon Territory, Its History and Discovery (1846)  
- Two Introductory Lectures on the Science of International Law (1856) 
- View of the Progress of Political Economy in Europe (1847)