Author:Tycho Ottesen Brahe
- An English translation of most of the Mechanica was printed in Copenhagen in 1946 as Tycho Brahe's description of his instruments and scientific work, translated and edited by Hans Raeder, Elis Strömgren, and Bengt Strömgren.
- De nova stella (1573)
- Astronomiae Instauratae Mechanica (1598)
Works about BraheEdit
- Brahe, Tycho (1632). V.V.S., ed. Learned: Tico Brahæ his astronomicall coniectur of the new and much admired * which appered in the year 1572 (in English). London: BA and TF. OCLC 22142171.
- "Tycho Brahe," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (4) (1878)
- Tycho Brahe: a picture of scientific life and work in the sixteenth century by John Louis Emil Dreyer, 1852–1926 (1890)
- "Brahe, Tycho," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Tycho Brahe" in Kepler (1920) by Walter William Bryant
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.