Author:Walter Armitage Justice Ford
- "Song," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (Song in Music)
- "Wolf, Hugo," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "The Magic of Folk Song" - The Radio Times, 2 November 1923, p.174
- "Lucy Etheldred Broadwood. Born August 9th, 1858. Died August 22nd, 1929" - Journal of the Folk-Song Society, December 1929, 8:33, pp. 168-169 (JSTOR)
- ↑ Ford, Walter Armitage Justice in Venn, J. & J. A., Alumni Cantabrigienses, Cambridge University Press, 10 vols, 1922–1958.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1938, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 84 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.