Author:Walter Armitage Justice Ford
|←Author Index: Fo||Walter Armitage Justice Ford
|Sometime Scholar of King’s College, Cambridge. Singer. Lecturer on the history of German, French and English folk songs. Professor of Singing at the Royal College of Music, London.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. A. J. F."
- "Song (music)," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Wolf, Hugo," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "The Magic of Folk Song" - The Radio Times, 2 November 1923, p.174
- "Lucy Etheldred Broadwood. Born August 9th, 1858. Died August 22nd, 1929" - Journal of the Folk-Song Society, December 1929, 8:33, pp. 168-169 
- Ford, Walter Armitage Justice in Venn, J. & J. A., Alumni Cantabrigienses, Cambridge University Press, 10 vols, 1922–1958.