Author:Walter Horatio Pater
- The Renaissance (1873)
- Marius the Epicurean (1885), in 2 vols.
- Imaginary Portraits (1887)
- Appreciations: With an essay on style (1889)
- Plato and Platonism: A series of lectures (1893)
- Greek Studies: A series of essays (1895)
- Miscellaneous Studies: A series of Essays (1895)
Works about PaterEdit
- "Pater, Walter Horatio," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Mr. Pater on Ideal Æstheticism", by George Edward Woodberry from Studies in letters and life (1890).
- "Pater, Walter Horatio," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Pater, Walter Horatio," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.