|←Author Index: Ra||Wilhelmina Rawson
|LibraryThingMrs. Lance Rawson. An Australian cookbook author.|
- Queensland Cookery and Poultry Book
- Australian enquiry book of household and general information : a practical guide for the cottage, villa and bush home : recipes and information upon everything and for everybody. Melbourne: Pater & Knapton, 1894
- Cover, LibraryThing
- The Antipodean cookery book and kitchen companion, Melbourne : George Robertson & Co., 1895.
- 2nd edition, 1897 
- Wide Bay News ..?
- The bushman's rest, collected in Coo-ee : tales of Australian life by Australian ladies.djvu, Harriet Anne Patchett Martin
- Rockhampton People's Newspaper, Social Editor
Works about RawsonEdit
- Judith McKay and Susan Addison, A Good Plain Cook: An Edible History of Queensland, Brisbane, Qld. : Boolarong Publications, 1985
- Beverly Kingston, Rawson, Wilhelmina Frances (Mina) (1851 - 1933), Australian Dictionary of Biography, Volume 11, Melbourne University Press, 1988, p. 338.
- Queensland cookery, State Library of Queensland
- State Library of Queensland, Making Do, "The Rawson Family," p.5
- Kirsty Cranitch Early cookbooks show how tough life was for settlers, The Courier-Mail, 3 June 2008