|←Author Index: Br||William Broadfoot
|Officer in Royal Engineers, British army, retired as Major. Born Scotland, served in India |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. B-t."
- Obstructions Which Have Occurred in the Upper Waters of the Indus and Its Tributaries (1875)
- The Career Of Major George Broadfoot, C.B. (1888) (external scan)
- Billiards (1896) (external scan)
- A Strange Episode in the Life of Major-General Sir James Browne ... Agent to the Governor-general and Chief Commissioner in Baluchistan (1896)
Works about BroadfootEdit
- "Broadfoot, William," in Dictionary of Indian Biography (p. 53), by C. E. Buckland, London: Swan Sonnenschein (1906)