Author:William Carew Hazlitt
For authors with similar names, see Author:William Hazlitt.
- Old Cookery Books and Ancient Cuisine
- (ed.) Fairy Tales, Legends and Romances illustrating Shakespeare and other Early English writers (London, 1875)
- The Essays of Montaigne, English translation by Charles Cotton 1686, revised and edited by William Hazlitt 1877
- * "An Unpublished Letter of Charles Lamb" in The Strand Magazine, 2 (12) (1891).
Works about HazlittEdit
- "Hazlitt, William Carew," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1927 supplement, London: Oxford University Press (1927)
- "Hazlitt, William Carew," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.