Author:William Elford Leach
- Zoological Miscellany (1814-1817)
- Monograph on the British Crabs, Lobsters, Prawns and other Crustacea with pedunculated eyes (1815-1875)
- Systematic catalogue of the Specimens of the Indigenous Mammalia and Birds that are preserved at the British Museum (1816)
- "On the Classification of the Natural Tribe of Insects Notonectides, with Descriptions of the British Species" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London, 12 (1817), pp. 10–18
- Synopsis of the Mollusca of Great Britain (circulated 1820, but not published until 1852).
Works about LeachEdit
- Harrison, K. & Smith, E. (2008). Rifle-Green by Nature: A Regency Naturalist and his Family, William Elford Leach. London: The Ray Society. ISBN 978-0-9-03874-35-9.
- "Leach, William Elford," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols. (but see Discussion tab at that Wikisource location)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.