Author:William Ernest Henley
- (ed.) English Lyrics
- Margaritae Sorori
- Notes on the Firth
- A London Garland, illustrated (1895)
- A Book of Verse
Contributions to EB1911Edit
- "Cooper, James Fenimore," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about HenleyEdit
- "Henley, William Ernest," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Henley, William Ernest," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Henley, William Ernest," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
- "The Difference", a poem by Florence Earle Coates.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.