- Folk-medicine : a chapter in the history of culture (1883) 
- Sylt and its Associations (1888)
- The Law relating to County Councils (1889)
- A Digest of Decisions in Scottish Shipping Cases, 1865-1890, with Notes (1891)
- What are teinds? : An account of the history of tithes in Scotland (1893) 
- Winter days in India and Elsewhere (1908) 
- The parochial ecclesiastical law of Scotland : : as modified by the Church of Scotland Acts, 1921 and 1925 (1928)
- Heligoland and the Islands of the North Sea
- Shettleston and Peaton Chapel cases & miscellaneous ecclesiastical papers.
- Ardrossan, Auchterarder, Roxburgh and Stonehouse cases, 1898-1905.
- Dumbarton Glebe case, 1906, and miscellaneous ecclesiastical papers.
- Notes and newspaper cuttings relating to the Biggar, Shettleston, and Thornliebank church cases. 1894-97.
- Commonplace book. 1875
Works about Black edit
Black, William George (1857-1932) Miscellaneous Writer 161266 at National Register of Archives
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1932, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 90 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse