|←Author Index: Ho||William Hopkins
|English mathematician and geologist|
- Elements of Trigonometry, London, 1833, external link
- Abstract of a Memoir on Physical Geology, Cambridge, 1836.
- On the State of the Interior of the Earth. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, 1837 
- Investigation of Effects of the Sun's and Moon's Attraction according as the earth is solid, or a fluid surrounded by a rigid shell 1847
- Theoretical Investigations on the Motion of Glaciers, Cambridge, 1842.
- Researches in Physical Geology, "Transactions of the Cambridge Philosophical Society", vol. 6, part 1, pp. 1-84 (PDF)
- 'Transport of Erratic Blocks,' Transactions of Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. viii. pt. ii., 1844.
- 'Geology,' in Cambridge Essays, 1857.
- On the Causes which may have produced changes in the Earth's superficial Temperature (1851)