|←Author Index: Ho||William Hopkins
|English mathematician and geologist.|
- Elements of Trigonometry, London, 1833, external link
- Abstract of a Memoir on Physical Geology, Cambridge, 1836,
- Investigation of Effects of the Sun's and Moon's Attraction according as the earth is solid, or a fluid surrounded by a rigid shell 1847
- Theoretical Investigations on the Motion of Glaciers, Cambridge, 1842.
- 'Transport of Erratic Blocks,' Transactions of Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. viii. pt. ii., 1844.
- 'Geology,' in Cambridge Essays, 1857.
- On the Causes which may have produced changes in the Earth's superficial Temperature (1851)