Author:William John FitzPatrick
|←Author Index: Fi||William John FitzPatrick
|FSA; historian and biographer |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. J. F."
- The life, times and contemporaries of Lord Cloncurry (1855)
- Who wrote the Waverley novels? Being an investigation into certain mysterious circumstances attending their production, and an inquiry into the literary aid which Sir Walter Scott may have received from other persons (1856)
- The friends, foes, and adventures of Lady Morgan (1859)
- The life, times, and correspondence of the Right Rev. Dr. Doyle, bishop of Kildare and Leighlin (1862) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- Memoirs of Richard Whately, Archbishop of Dublin : with a glance at his contemporaries & times (1864) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- The sham squire, and the informers of 1798 (1866)
- Ireland before the Union : with extracts from the unpublished diary of John Scott, earl of Clonmell, Chief Justice of the King's Bench, 1774-1798. A sequel to The sham squire and the Informers of 1798 (1867)
- Lord Edward Fitzgerald and His Betrayers: or, Notes on the Cornwallis Papers (nd)
- Irish wits and worthies; including Dr. Lanigan, his life and times, with glimpses of stirring scenes since 1770 (1873)
- The life of Charles Lever (1879) in 2 vols.
- The Life of the Very Rev. Thomas N. Burke, O.P. (1885)
- Secret service under Pitt (1892)
- Memories of Father Healy of Little Bray (1895)
- O'Connor, Roger
- O'Ferrall, Richard More
- Ogle, George (1742-1814)
- O'Hara, Kane
- O'Keeffe, John
- O'Malley, Thadeus