|←Author Index: Le||Sir William Lee-Warner
|M.A., G.C.S.I.; British administrator in India; member of Council of India; secretary in the Political and Secret Department of the India Office|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. L.-W."
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. L-W."
- Life of the Marquis of Dalhousie
- Memoirs of Field-Marshal Sir Henry Wylie Norman
- The Protected Princes of India
Contributions to the Encyclopaedia BritannicaEdit
- Dalhousie, James Andrew Broun Ramsay, 1st Marquess of
- Jung Bahadur, Sir, Maharajah
- Sayyid Ahmad Khan, Sir
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography, 2nd supplementEdit
Works about Lee-WarnerEdit
- "LEE-WARNER, Sir William". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 1037. 1907.