- Krilov and His Fables (1869) IA
- The Songs of the Russian People, as Illustrative of Slavonic Mythology and Russian Social Life (1872) IA
- Russian Folk-Tales (1873)
- republished as Russian Fairy Tales. A Choice Collection of Muscovite Folk-lore (1887)
- Early Russian History: Four Lectures (1874) IA
Articles in Littell's Living Age edit
- Introduction to Portuguese Folk-Tales collected by Consiglieri Pedroso. Folk-Lore Society, 1882.
- Liza (1869; translation of Дворянское гнездо by Ivan Turgenev, also translated as A House of Gentlefolk) IA 1, IA 2
- Tibetan Tales: Derived from Indian Sources (1906; re-translated from German translation by F. Anton Schiefner) IA
- "Russian fables" Selection from Krilov in An argosy of fables, 1921.
Works about Ralston edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse