|←Author Index: Ri||William Ridgeway
|Disney Professor of Archaeology, and Brereton Reader in Classics, in the University of Cambridge. Fellow of Gonville and Caius College. Fellow of the British Academy. President of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 1908|
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "W. Ri"
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. Ri"
- The Origin of Metallic Currency and Weight Standards (1892)
- The Early Age of Greece (1901) vol 1,
- The Origin and Influence of the Thoroughbred Horse (1905)
- Who were the Romans? (1907)
- The Origin of Tragedy, with Special Reference to Greek Tragedians (1910)
- Dramas and Dramatic Dances of Non-European Races (1915).
- (Ancient Peoples)