Author:William Walrond Jackson
- (tr.) A History of England by Ranke Vol. 2 (1875)
- (ed.) Miracle Plays and Sacred Dramas by von Hase, translated by Jackson (1880) (external scan)
- (tr.) Dante's Convivio by Dante (1909) (external scan)
- Ingram Bywater: The Memoir of an Oxford Scholar 1840–1914 (1917) (external scan)
Works about JacksonEdit
- "Jackson, William Walrond," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1931, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 91 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.