For authors with similar names, see Author:William Watson.
- The Prince's Quest and Other Poems (1880)
- Epigrams of Art, Life and Nature (1884)
- Wordsworth’s Grave and Other Poems (1890)
- Poems (1892)
- Lachrymae Musarum (1892)
- Lyric Love: An Anthology (1892)
- Eloping Angels: A Caprice (1893)
- The Poems of William Watson (1893)
- Excursions in Criticism: Being Some Prose Recreations Of A Rhymer (1893)
- Odes and Other Poems (1894)
- The Father of the Forest & Other Poems (1895)
- The Purple East, a series of sonnets on England's desertion of Armenia (1896)
- The Year of Shame (1897)
- The Hope of the World and Other Poems (1898)
- The Collected Poems of William Watson (1899)
- Selected Poems (1903)
- For England. Poems Written During Estrangement (1904)
- New Poems (1909)
- Sable and Purple (1910)
- The Heralds of the Dawn: A Play in Eight Scenes (1912)
- The Muse in Exile (1913)
- Pencraft. A Plea For The Older Ways (1916)
- The Man Who Saw: and Other Poems Arising out of the War (1917)
- Retrogression and Other Poems (1917)
- The Superhuman Antagonists and Other Poems (1919)
- "Ode on the Day of the Coronation of King Edward VII"  (publ. 1902)
- Great and Fair Is She, Our Land, 1910
- Duty, intro poem from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- To the Troubler of the World published in Poems of the Great War (1914).
- "The Battle of the Bight" from A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917).
- "April" Harry Clarke (ill.). The year's at the spring, 1920.