Volume 81 (1937)Edit
Volume 82 (1937)Edit
Volume 115 (1969)Edit
- American Links with Early Days of Rhodesia: remarks of R.W.S. Turner, excerpt from the U.S. Congressional Record, extentions of remarks, Hon. John R. Rarick of Louisiana, November 12, 1969, 33961.
Volume 116 (1970)Edit
Volume 126 (1980)Edit
Volume 136 (1990)Edit
Volume 142 (1996)Edit
Volume 146 (2000)Edit
Volume 147 (2001)Edit
- Honoring Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Tribute to Poet Laureate Stanley Kunitz
- Islamic Extremists Find Unwitting Allies in Central Asian Dictatorships
- Human Cloning - Congressional Record (House): April 26, 2001
- Central Asian Repression and Mismanagement Are the Problem Not the Solution to Combating Islamic Extremism
- Threat of Germ Warfare and Bioterrorism
- Good Government - Congressional Record: October 2, 2001
- Honoring the American Lung Association's Health Advocates of the Year
- Working With Repressive Regimes in Central Asia
- Tribute to Christmas
- White House Christmas Tree
- Middle Eastern Terrorist Incidents
- Getting America's Anti-Terrorist Message to Central Asia
- 49th Annual Andersen Air Force Base Christmas Drop in Micronesia
Volume 148 (2002)Edit
Volume 149 (2003)Edit
- A New Mexico Desert Flower Flor De Las Flores, remarks of Hon. Heather Wilson of New Mexico on "Al Hurricane, a musical legend and the Godfather of New Mexico music." June 4, 2003.
- In Recognition of the 25th Anniversary of the Assassinations of Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk, by Nancy Pelosi December 8, 2003.
Volume 150 (2004)Edit
Volume 151 (2005)Edit
Volume 152 (2006)Edit
Volume 153 (2007)Edit
Volume 154 (2008)Edit
Volume 155 (2009)Edit
Volume 156 (2010)Edit
- In Recognition of Dr. James Meier of the San Mateo Medical Center by Jackie Speier, May 4, 2010.
- "The Speech," also known as "The Economy," by Bernard Sanders, December 10, 2010.