For works with similar titles, see Esther.
Original Hebrew version used in the Jewish and Protestant canons
- "Esther" in the Wycliffe version of the Bible (1380s)
- "Esther" in the Bishops' version (1568)
- "Eſther" in the Authorized Version (1611)
- "Esther" in the King James version (1769)
- "Esther" in the American Standard version (1901)
- "Esther" in the Jewish Publication Society version (1917)
- "Esther" in the World English version (in progress since 1997)
- "Esther" in the Mechon Mamre version (2002)
- "Esther (Hebrew)" in the Wikisource edition (in progress since 2006)
- "Esther" in the Literal Standard Version of the Bible (2020)
Version contained in the Greek Septuagint translation and used in the Catholic and Orthodox canons
- "Additions to Esther", chapters of disputed canonicity which are placed in a separate book.