Executive Order 1376
The presidential positions of deputy auditor in the Treasury Department having been abolished by law, effective June 30, 1911, it is hereby ordered that the following officers may be transferred and appointed to appropriate classified positions in the Treasury Department or elsewhere in the public service:
- Edward P. Seeds, Deputy Auditor for the War Department.
- James B. Belt, Deputy Auditor for the Interior Department.
- Byron J. Price, Deputy Auditor for the Navy Department.
- George W. Esterly, Deputy Auditor for the State and Other Departments.
- Charles H. Keating, Deputy Auditor for the Post Office Department.
The White House,
- June 26, 1911.