Executive Order 5327
Under authority and pursuant to the provisions of the act of Congress approved June 25, 1910 (36 Stat. 847), as amended by the act of August 24, 1912 (37 Stat. 497), it is hereby ordered that subject to valid existing rights the deposits of oil shale, and lands containing such deposits owned by the United States, be, and the same are hereby, temporarily withdrawn from lease or other disposal and reserved for the purposes of investigation, examination, and classification.
This order shall continue in full force and effect unless and until revoked by the President or by act of Congress.
- Modified by:
- Executive Order 5772, January 11, 1932
- See Related:
- Public Land Order No. 4522,
- Public Land Order No. 7128, ( 60 FR 16384 );
- Public Land Order No. 7158, ( 60 FR 44784 );
- Public Land Order No. 7276, ( 62 FR 40541 );
- Public Land Order No. 7283, ( 62 FR 49024 );
- Bureau of Land Management Notice, ( 63 FR 46803 );
- Public Land Order No. 7411, ( 64 FR 49235 );
- Public Land Order No. 7461, ( 65 FR 54297 );