Executive Order 982
Schedule A, Subdivision V, paragraph 4 of the civil-service rules, is hereby amended to read as follows:
- All employees on star routes and in post-offices having no city free delivery service, other than postmasters of the fourth class, in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
The White House,
- November 30, 1908.
- Executive Order 209, March 20, 1903
- Amended by
- Executive Order 1363, May 26, 1911
- Executive Order 1624, October 15, 1912
- Executive Order 1776, May 7, 1913
- Revoked by
- Executive Order 10869, March 9, 1960
- See related
- Executive Order 983, November 30, 1908