Latter Day Saints' Messenger and Advocate/Volume 1/Number 9
|LATTER DAY SAINTS'|
|MESSENGER AND ADVOCATE|
|Volume I. No. 9.]||KIRTLAND, OHIO, JUNE, 1835.||[Whole No. 9.|
Messenger and AdvocateEdit
- TO THE PATRONS OF THE LATTER DAY SAINTS' MESSENGER AND ADVOCATE. [from John Whitmer]
- TO THE SAINTS SCATTERED ABROAD.
- BISHOP PARTRIDGE.
- Letter to Oliver Cowdery from Orson Pratt (May 18, 1835)
- Discussion of an extract from the N. Y. Courier and Enquirer
- Letter to Oliver Cowdery from David Evans (May 24, 1835)
- Letter to Oliver Cowdery from Harvey Green (May 15, 1835)
- Letter from J. Blakeslee (May 18, 1835)
- NEW PORTAGE CONFERENCE.
- God is Love
|THE LATTER DAY SAINTS'|
|Messenger and Advocate,|
|IS EDITED BY|
|And published every month at Kirtland, Geauga Co. Ohio, by|
|F. G. Williams & Co.|
|All $1, per an. in advance. Every person procuring ten new subscribers, and forwarding $10, current money, shall be entitled to a paper and year, gratis.|
|All letters to the Editor, or Publishers, must be|
|—> POST PAID. <—|
|No subscription will be received for a less term than one year, and no paper discontinued till all arrearages are paid, except at the option of the publishers.|