9. In what sense do we use the word 'Universe' in this Game?
10. What is a 'Double' Proposition? Give examples.
11. When is a class of Things said to be 'exhaustively' divided? Give examples.
12. Explain the phrase "sitting on the fence."
13. What two partial Propositions make up, when taken together, "all are "?
14. What are 'Individual' Propositions? Give examples.
15. What kinds of Propositions imply, in this Game, the existence of their Subjects?
16. When a Proposition contains more than two Attributes, these Attributes may in some cases be re-arranged, and shifted from one Term to the other. In what cases may this be done? Give examples.
Break up each of the following into two partial
17. All tigers are fierce.
18. All hard-boiled eggs are unwholesome.
19. I am happy.
20. John is not at home.
[See pp. 56, 7]