8. No are . i. e. No good riddles are hard.
9.. Some are . i. e. Some lobsters are unselfish.
10. No are . i. e. No lobsters are selfish.
11. All are . i. e. All lobsters are unselfish.
12. Some are , and some are . i. e. Some lobsters are selfish, and some are unselfish.
13. All are . i. e. All invalids are unhappy.
14. Some exist, i. e. Some people are unhealthy.
15. Some are , and some are . i. e. Some invalids are happy, and some are unhappy.
16. No exist. i. e. Nobody is unhealthy.
§ 4. Smaller Diagram.
[See pp. 42–4]