CHIEF EXECUTIVE ELECTION ORDINANCE
Ord. No. 21 of 2001
70. Appointment of Returning Officers and assistants
Section 78(2) is repealed.
71. Chief Executive in Council may make regulations
Section 82(5) is repealed.
72. Chief Executive in Council may amend Schedules 1, 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D and 1E
Section 83(1) is amended by repealing “Schedules 1 to 2” and substituting “Schedules 1, 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D and 1E”.
73. Constitution of Election Committee
Schedule 2 is repealed.
74. Savings and transitional provisions
Schedule 3 is amended by adding—
- “5. Saving provision for Members returned by the Election Committee
- For the avoidance of doubt, the amendments made to this Ordinance by sections 62 to 73 of the Chief Executive Election Ordinance (21 of 2001) do not affect an election by the Election Committee held before the commencement of those sections to return a Member or Members for the second term of office of the Legislative Council, or the office of such a Member or Members.”.
Electronic Transactions (Exclusion) Order
75. Provisions excluded from application of section 5 of Ordinance
Schedule 1 to the Electronic Transactions (Exclusion) Order (Cap. 553 sub. leg.) is amended—
- (a) in item 60, in column 3, by repealing “and Schedule 2, sections 9(6) and 17(2)”;