Dangerous Goods (Shipping) Regulation 2012
L.N. 56 of 2012
- (a) if the dangerous goods being conveyed in contravention of subsection (1) are Class 1 or Schedule 1 dangerous goods, a fine at level 6 and to imprisonment for 3 months; and
- (b) if the dangerous goods being conveyed in contravention of subsection (1) are other dangerous goods, a fine at level 3 and to imprisonment for 2 months.
(4) In this section—
exempt quantity (豁免量) means the quantity of Schedule 2 dangerous goods in packaged form that is exempt by virtue of the Dangerous Goods (Application and Exemption) Regulation 2012 from the operation of section 6 of the Ordinance in respect of conveyance at sea;
packaged form (有包裝) has the meaning given by section 2 of the Dangerous Goods (Application and Exemption) Regulation 2012.
19. Granting of permit by Director
(1) The Director may, on application and payment of the fee specified in Schedule 3, grant to any person a permit authorizing the conveyance of dangerous goods by a type 3 vessel.
(2) A permit under subsection (1) may be granted in respect of any dangerous goods or any class of dangerous goods.
20. Type 3 vessels carrying Class 1, 2, 3 or 3A or Schedule 1 dangerous goods must not carry other dangerous goods
(1) Unless the Director otherwise permits, a type 3 vessel carrying on board Class 1, 2, 3 or 3A or Schedule 1 dangerous goods must not carry any other dangerous goods.