Dangerous Goods (Shipping) Regulation 2012
Schedule 1—Part 1
L.N. 56 of 2012
Approved Petroleum Wharves
Wharves for Berthing of Type 2 and Type 3 Vessels
1. The wharves at Tsing Yi Island (west) belonging to Chevron Hong Kong Limited (Tsuen Wan Permanent Pier No. 35).
2. The wharves at Tsing Yi Island (south) belonging to Castle Peak Power Co. Ltd. (Kwai Tsing Permanent Pier No. 36 and No. 37).
3. The wharf at Ap Lei Chau belonging to Shell Hong Kong Limited.
4. The wharf at Chai Wan operated by Sinopec (Hong Kong) Petroleum Holding Company Limited (CWML No. 2).
5. The discharge dolphins at Pak Sha Tau Chau in Tolo Harbour belonging to Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited.
6. The wharves at Tsing Yi Island (west) belonging to Shell Hong Kong Limited (TYTL No. 108).
7. The wharf of Lok On Pai belonging to Hong Kong Petrochemical Company Limited. (STL No. 739).