Dangerous Goods (Shipping) Regulation 2012
L.N. 56 of 2012
32. Section 28 provides for precautions to be taken while Class 3 or 3A dangerous goods in bulk are handled on board type 3 vessels.
33. Section 29 requires the employment of trained personnel to supervise the handling of dangerous goods carried on board type 3 vessels.
34. Section 30 provides for the recognition of dangerous goods training courses.
35. This Part contains miscellaneous provisions.
36. Section 31 provides that a permit granted by the Director is required for the discharge of fireworks at sea.
37. Section 32 provides that any contravention of the Director’s directions under the Regulation is an offence.
38. Section 33 empowers the Director to exempt a specific case or a specific person from the provisions of the Regulation.
39. Section 34 repeals the Dangerous Goods (Shipping) Regulations (Cap. 295 sub. leg. C).
40. Sections 35, 36 and 37 provide for savings and transitional provisions.
41. Part 1 of Schedule 1 provides for a list of approved petroleum wharves (defined in section 2), and Part 2 of the Schedule provides for a list of wharves for the berthing of type 3 vessels.