This page needs to be proofread.
- For they are ever with me.
- 99I have more understanding than all my teachers;
- For Thy testimonies are my meditation.
- 100I understand more than mine elders,
- Because I have keep Thy precepts.
- 101I have refrained my feet from every evil way,
- In order that I might observe Thy word.
- 102I have not turned aside from Thine ordinances;
- For Thou hast instructed me.
- 103How sweet are Thy words unto my palate!
- Yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
- 104From Thy precepts I get understanding;
- Therefore I hate every false way.
- 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,
- And a light unto my path.
- 106I have sworn, and have confirmed it,
- To observe Thy righteous ordinances.
- 107I am afflicted very much;
- Quicken me, O Lord, according unto Thy word.
- 108Accept, I beseech Thee, the freewill-offerings of my mouth, O Lord,
- And teach me Thine ordinances.
- 109My soul is continually in my hand;
- Yet have I not forgotten Thy law.
- 110The wicked have laid a snare for me;
- Yet went I not astray from Thy precepts.
- 111Thy testimonies have I taken as a heritage for ever;
- For they are the rejoicing of my heart.
- 112I have inclined my heart to perform Thy statutes,
- For ever, at every step.
- 113I hate them that are of a double mind;
- But Thy law do I love.
- 114Thou art my covert and my shield;
- In Thy word do I hope.
- 115Depart from me, ye evil-doers;
- That I may keep the commandments of my God.
- 116Uphold me according unto Thy word, that I may live;
- And put me not to shame in my hope.
- 117Support Thou me, and I shall be saved;
- And I will occupy myself with Thy statutes continually.
- 118Thou hast made light of all them that err from Thy statutes;
- For their deceit is vain.
- 119Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross;
- Therefore I love Thy testimonies.
- 120My flesh shuddereth for fear of Thee;
- And I am afraid of Thy judgments.
- 121I have done justice and righteousness;
- Leave me not to mine oppressors.
- 122Be surety for Thy servant for good;
- Let not the proud oppress me.
- 123Mine eyes fail for Thy salvation,
- And for Thy righteous word.
- 124Deal with Thy servant according unto Thy mercy,
- And teach me Thy statutes.