- (b) may furnish to the Commissioner or any person referred to in subsection (5) any document or information which may be required by him in the performance of his duties.
(7) Notwithstanding anything in this section, the Commissioner may, for the purpose of enabling the Chief Statistician to perform his duties under the Statistics Act (Cap. 317), furnish and permit the Chief Statistician access to any information and records prescribed in regulations made under section 32(2).
(8) Notwithstanding anything in this section, the Commissioner may lay a complaint of professional misconduct against any person in his professional dealings with the Commissioner to the appropriate authority empowered to take disciplinary action against the person and may in connection with the complaint furnish any relevant documents or information.
(9) Notwithstanding subsections (1) and (2) and without prejudice to subsections (4) to (8), the Commissioner may disclose information relating to the duty payable by a promoter of a private lottery to the following with the express consent of the promoter of the private lottery to whom the information relates:
- (a) to any public officer or officer of a statutory board for the performance of his official duties in administering or facilitating the administration of any written law or public scheme; or
- (b) to any person who is engaged by the Government or a statutory board to facilitate the administration of such written law or public scheme, if the Commissioner has obtained a written undertaking from the other person that he shall be bound by the same obligations as to secrecy imposed by subsections (1), (2) and (3).
(10) Notwithstanding anything in this section, the Commissioner may furnish to the Government or any statutory board for any statistical or research purpose any information relating to any person in a manner that does not identify, and is not reasonably capable of being used to identify, that person.