Documents from the WarEdit
- A Century of Wrong, important propaganda tool against the British written in 1900 by Francis William Reitz
- Pretoria Convention, treaty ending the first war in 1881
- Peace of Vereeniging, treaty ending the second war in 1902
- Middelberg Proposal, preliminary letter leading to the Peace of Vereeniging. Written by British General Herbert Kritchener to General Louis Botha.
- Brunt of the War, text condemning British concentration camps by Emily Hobhouse
- Scapegoats of the Empire, 1907 by George Witton
- Canadian Appeal for the Widows and Orphans of the South African War, a 1900 speech by Malcolm Graeme Cameron