- In nomine Domini, decree of Pope Nicholas II on Papal elections (1059).
- Dictatus papae, compilation of statements regarding Papal authority, attributed to Pope Gregory VII (1075).
- Letter from Gregory VII to Emperor Henry IV, rebuking him for various offences against the Church (1075).
- Letter from Henry IV to Gregory VII, denouncing him and withdrawing Imperial support of the Papacy (1076).
- Letter from the bishops of Germany to Gregory VII, condemning him and declaring support for the Emperor (1076).
- First Deposition and Banning of Henry IV by Gregory VII (1076)
- Summons to the Council of Worms issued by Henry IV to Gregory VII (1076)
- Gregory VII's Justification of himself to the Germans (1076)
- Promise of the King to offer Obedience to the Pope by Henry IV at the Convention of Oppenheim (1076)
- Edict cancelling the Sentence against Gregory VII by Henry IV at the Convention of Oppenheim (1076)
- Letter to the German Princes concerning the Penance of Henry IV at Canossa (1077)
- Quoniam investituras, decree of Gregory VII forbidding lay investiture (1078).
- Second Deposition and Banning of Henry IV by Gregory VII (1080)
- Sequentes statuta sanctorum patrum, decree of Gregory VII forbidding lay investiture (1080).
- Decision of the Synod of Brixen (1080)
- Letter of Gregory VII to Bishop Hermann of Metz (1081)
- Paschal's Privilege of the first Convention (1111)
- Paschal's Privilege of the second Convention (1111)
- Concordat of Worms between Pope Calixtus II and Emperor Henry V