- The Epistle from the Elders at Balby, 1656
- Fifty nine Particulars laid down for the Regulating of things,1659 by George Fox
- To the Present Distracted and Broken Nation of England, 1659 by Edward Burrough
- Letter to the Governor of Barbados, 1671, by George Fox et al.
- An Apology for the True Christian Divinity, 1678 by Robert Barclay
- Memorial Against Slaveholding, 1688 by Author:Francis Daniel Pastorius et al.
- Address to Congress on Slavery, Signed by 535 Friends (1783)
- Obituary of the members of the Society of Friends in Great Britain and Ireland, for the year 1850
- On Membership in the Society of Friends, 1873 by Robert Barclay
- An Address of the Representatives of the Religious Society of Friends, 1879
- A Brief Account of the Rise of the Society of Friends, 1889
- Quakerism: A Religion of Life, 1912 by Rufus Matthew Jones
- Social Service: Its Place in the Society of Friends, 1913 by Joshua Rowntree
- Quakerism and the Future of the Church, 1920 by Herbert George Wood
- An Inquiry into the Accordancy of War with the Principles of Christianity, 1823 by Jonathan Dymond
- A Question fo the Professors of Christianity, 1667 by Isaac Penington
- Example and Testimony of the Early Christians on the Subject of War, 1821 by Jonathan Dymond
- Some Principles of the Elect People of God who in Scorn are Called Quakers, 1661 by George Fox
- On love, meekness, and watching over each other Epistle to Friends at Amersham from Isaac Penington, written in 1667.
- "The Position of Quakerism" in Littell's Living Age, 146 (1885)
- "Friends, Society of," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Society of Friends (Quakers)," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Quakers," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Friends, The Religious Society of," by Edwin P. Sellew in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Ellwood, Thomas," in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- "Ellwood, Thomas," by Sidney Lee in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Ellwood, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Ellwood, Thomas," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Ellwood, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Ellwood, Thomas," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)