- Passengers Safely Moved and Steamer Titanic Taken in Tow, An incorrect story about the disastrous sinking of the Titanic, that was published in the Christian Science Monitor on April 15, 1912.
- Hand-written account by Captain of R.M.S. CARPATHIA describing his response to the distress signal of the TITANIC on 15 April 1912
- US Navy full memorandum
- According to Crome Yellow, the passengers sang "Nearer my God to Thee" as the ship was going down.
- Event noted in Chronology of Mahatma Gandhi's life, 1869-1914 on date "1912, April 15"
- INQUIRY BY CONGRESS INTO TITANIC'S LOSS; Mott of New York Introduces Resolution Covering Lifeboats and Wireless, The New York Times, April 17, 1912, Page 11
- A Ballade of Theatricals, appeared on a programme for a fund raising benefit in London on 14th May 1912
- "Titanic Disaster," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- The American Practical Navigator/Chapter 1 : "In 1912, following the sinking of the Titanic, the International Ice Patrol was established."
- "“Titanic” Disaster, 1912," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)