Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2005
108TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
Making appropriations for foreign operations, export financing, and related programs for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2005,
and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
Section 1. Short Title.Edit
- This Act may be cited as the ``Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2005´´.
Sec. 2. Table of Contents.Edit
- The table of contents of this Act is as follows:
- Title I — Department of Justice
- Title II — Department of Commerce and Related Agencies
- Title III — The Judiciary
- Title IV — Department of State and Related Agency
- Title V — Related Agencies
- Title VI — General Provisions
- Title VII — Rescissions
- Title VIII — Patent and Trademark Fees
- Title IX — Oceans and Human Health Act
- Title I — Department of Transportation
- Title II — Department of the Treasury
- Title III — Executive Office of the President and Funds Appropriated to the President
- Title IV — Independent Agencies
- Title V — General Provisions — This Act
- Title VI — General Provisions — Departments, Agencies, and Corporations
- Title I — Miscellaneous Provisions and Offsets
- Title II — 225th Anniversary of the American Revolution Commemoration Act
- Title III — Rural Air Service Improvement Act of 2004
- Title IV — L-1 Visa and H-1B Visa Reform Act
- Title V — National Aviation Heritage Area Act
- Title VI — Oil Region National Heritage Area Act
- Title VII — Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area Act
- Title VIII — Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act
- Title IX — Satellite Home Viewer Extension and Reauthorization Act of 2004
- Title X — Snake River Water Rights Act of 2004
Sec. 3. References.Edit
- Except as expressly provided otherwise, any reference to ``this Act´´ contained in any division of this Act shall be treated as referring only to the provisions of that division.
Sec. 4. Statement of Appropriations.Edit
- The following sums in this Act are appropriated, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2005.
December 8, 2004.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- No. 108-599 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- No. 108-792 (Comm. of Conference)
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 108-346 accompanying S. 2812 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 150 (2004):
- July 13, 15, considered and passed House.
- Sept. 23, considered and passed Senate, amended, in lieu of S. 2812.
- Nov. 20, House and Senate agreed to conference report.
- DAILY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, Vol. 40 (2004):
- Dec. 8, Presidential statement.
- HOUSE REPORTS: