Replay on the Summary of Evidence in the Case of Sayab Mutee Sadic Ahmed
28 March 2005
|From:||Sayab, Mutij Sadiz Ahmad (ISN 288)|
|Via:||Assisting Military Officer|
Translation of Detainee's Written Statement Submitted by Sayab, Mutij Sadiz Ahmad (ISN 288) on 28 Mar 05 by OARDEC Linguist
Accusation 3.a "Training"
- This accusation is not correct and I have not received any training on the arms and I have never in my life heard of AK-47 rifle.
Accusation 3.b "Connections/Associations"
- Accusation is not correct and the conditions that when I bought the ticket to Pakistan were from my own money.
- This accusation has no basis of the truth and I did not accompany anybody throughout my traveling and to the country of "Kritay, France" and I use to go frequently there for the reason of work only.
- This accusation has no basis of the truth that "I am related or possibily a member of al Qaida" in which that I have ever never heard about something is called al Qaida only after the attack.
Accusation 3.c "Intent"
- My accusation that "I traveled" what I know that there is no such a law in the entire world prevent traveling.
- My using a passport to travel, I don't think this is enough reason to be considered as a terrorist and I pose a threat to America.
- My traveling by this passport has nothing to make me a terrorist and pose a threat on America in which there are thousands of humans using illegal and incorrect papers and they were not considered or pose a threat. And the reason they used these papers due to the bad circumstances that is existed in their country.
Answering or Replaying the Accusation 3.d "Other Relevant Data"
- My departure to Pakistan is not an accusation by most people need to get out from a war zone situation.
- If the accusation imply "if I knew of the attacks of 9/11/2001 in advance before it happened" then this is a false accusation. It has no basis of the truth or, if it imply if I heard of the attacks after it happened then this is not accusation because of the fact that the entire world heeard of the attack after the fact.