Spirella Catalogue (1933)/157
Excessive Diaphragm Flesh
- An excessive accumulation of flesh in the region of the diaphragm.
- This figure requires a garment with features of control at and above the waist to restrain and correct the diaphragm flesh.
Garments for Correction (60-Type):—
- Back-laced Corset extending well above the waist and Diaphragm Reducing Brassiere.
- If the Diaphragm Flesh is less pronounced than illustrated—
- Girdle extending above the waist and Brassiere
- Styles 8558 and 8559, Diaphragm Reducers, may be used.