The Adventures of Three Englishmen and Three Russians in Southern Africa
Table of ContentsEdit
- Chapter I: On the Banks of the Orange River.
- Chapter II: Official Presentations.
- Chapter III: The Land Journey. (The Portage)
- Chapter IV: A Few Words About the “Mètre.”
- Chapter V: A Hottentot Village.
- Chapter VI: Better Acquaintance.
- Chapter VII: The Base of the Triangle.
- Chapter VIII: The Twenty-Fourth Meridian.
- Chapter IX: The Kraal.
- Chapter X: The Rapid.
- Chapter XI: A Missing Companion. (Where One Finds Nicolas Palander)
- Chapter XII: A Station to Sir John's Liking.
- Chapter XIII: Pacification by Fire.
- Chapter XIV: A Declaration of War.
- Chapter XV: A Geometric Progression. (One More Degree)
- Chapter XVI: Danger in Disguise. (Diverse Incidents)
- Chapter XVII: An Unexpected Blight. (The Desert Makers)
- Chapter XVIII: The Desert.
- Chapter XIX: Science Undaunted. (Triangulate or Die)
- Chapter XX: Standing a Siege. (Eight days to the Summit of Scorzef)
- Chapter XXI: Suspense. (Fiat Lux!)
- Chapter XXII: Hide and Seek. (Where Nicolas Palander is Carried Away)
- Chapter XXIII: Homeward Bound. (The Zambesi Falls)
Chapter titles are as given in the Frewer Translation. Parenthesized titles are translations of Verne's titles.