(Redirected from The Elements of Euclid)
- 1570. Translation of Henry Billingsley, citizen of London.
- 1660. Translation of Isaac Barrow
- 1714. Euclide's Elements; The whole fifteen books compendiously demonstrated, (transcription project) by Isaac Barrow
- 1756. Translation of Robert Simson. (ed. 1806 in www.archive.org)
- 1840. Euclid's Elements of plane geometry with explanatory appendix, and supplementary propositions, by W. D. Cooley. London: Whittaker, 1840 (RSL)
- 1847. The First Six Books of the Elements of Euclid in which coloured diagrams and symbols are used instead of letters for the greater ease of learners, (transcription project) by Oliver Byrne.
- 1862. The Elements of Euclid for the Use of Schools and Colleges, 1872 reprint. Comprising the first six books and portions of the eleventh and twelfth books with notes, an appendix, and exercises by Isaac Todhunter. This edition substantially reproduces Simson's; but his translation has been carefully compared with the original, and some alterations have been made. Reprinted 1864,1869,1871,1872,1874,1875,1876,1877,1878,1879,1880,1882,1883,1884,1886,1887,1889,1891,1894,1896.
- 1908. The Thirteen Books of Euclid's Elements. Translated from the Text of Heiberg by Thomas Little Heath. 3 volumes: (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)