The Little Book of the Most Holy Child Jesus/Magnificat
1. My soul doth magnify the Lord,
2. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
3. For He hath regarded the humility of His handmaid; for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
4. For He that is mighty hath done great things unto me, and holy is His Name.
5. And His mercy is from generation to generation unto them that fear Him.
6. He hath shewed strength with His arm; He hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their heart;
7. He hath put down the mighty from their seat, and hath exalted the humble;
8. He hath filled the hungry with good things, and the rich He hath sent empty away;
9. He hath holpen His servant Israel, being mindful of His mercy.
10. As He spake unto our fathers, to Abraham and his seed for ever.
Glory be to the Father, &c.