Waring Ice Cream Parlor manual (012413)
For other versions of this work, see Waring Ice Cream Parlor manual.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- To protect against electrical hazards do not immerse motor and base assembly in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- Avoid contacting moving parts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
- The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may cause hazards.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS