Wikisource:Wikiproject Salvation of Israel Project
|← WikiProject||Salvation of Israel Project||Salvation of Israel Project Portal →|
|Wikimedia Commons under the category Wikisource Salvation of Israel Project Scans.This WikiProject exists to create a place for the purpose of coordination in the goal of preservation of Public Domain Messianic-Jewish and Hebrew-Christian writings; and other writings of value to the movement. And, to apply the Open-Source model to the translations of texts into English or other target languages. Page images used by this project are archived at|
- 1 Guidelines for Inclusion
- 2 Participants
- 3 Incomplete Texts
- 4 Complete Texts
- 5 Translations
Guidelines for InclusionEdit
In order for a work to be part of this project, it must either (a) Be written by a Jew, or a person of Jewish ancestry who believed Jesus to be the Messiah without respect for the actual title or label he or she preferred. (b) Be written by someone of non-Jewish stock who wrote about Jews who believed in Jesus, the actual title or label the subject or subjects of any such writing preferred not withstanding. (c) Be written by any person who wrote about Jesus or His early followers in the historical context of first century Judaism, its culture, laws, and political climate.
- Christ Crucified: Lectures on 1 Corinthians II . (SCANS).
- The Divine Unity of Scripture . (SCANS).
- The Epistle to the Hebrews: An Exposition - Vol 1 . (SCANS).
- The Epistle to the Hebrews: An Exposition - Vol 2 . (SCANS).
- The Ancient Scriptures and the Modern Jew by David Baron . (SCANS).
- The Visions and Prophecies of Zechariah by David Baron . (SCANS).
- Israel's Inalienable Possesions - The Gifts and the Calling of God Which are Without Repentance by David Baron . (SCANS).
English with HebrewEdit
Ignatz "Isaac" LichtensteinEdit
- Die Liebe und die Bekehrung by Ignatz "Isaac" Lichtenstein . (SCANS on Wikimedia Commons; some pages seem to be missing).
- none, yet
- The History of the Ten "Lost" Tribes by David Baron .
- The Jewish Problem - Its Solution or, Israel's Present and Future by David Baron .
- The Didache. An English translation of an ancient text c. 1st–3rd century AD. Sections are clearly of Jewish origin.
- The Epistle of Barnabas. An English translation of a work which claims to have been written by Paul's ministry companion, Barnabas. In any event it was written by an early Jewish follower of Jesus.
- Der Talmud auf der Anklagebank durch einen begeisterten Verehrer des Judenthums (Talmud on the Dock...) .