|A WikiProject dedicated to the highways and roadways of the United States|
Welcome to the U.S. Roads WikiProject on Wikisource. Our goal here is to provide coverage of the various documents, statutes, and court cases that define and impact the various national and state highway systems in the United States.
- Portal:American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials: Transcribing an archive of the minutes containing the decisions by AASHO/AASHTO regarding changes to the Interstate Highway System and the United States Numbered Highway System.
Bold denotes primary projects.
|Bloonstdfan360 (talk • contribs)||English Wikipedia|
|Imzadi1979 (talk • contribs)||English Wikipedia, Wikidata, Commons||Founder|
|Morriswa (talk • contribs)||English Wikipedia, Wikidata, Commons|
|Rschen7754 (talk • contribs)||English Wikipedia, Wikidata, Commons|
|SounderBruce (talk • contribs)||English Wikipedia, Wikidata, Commons|
This is a link to the U.S. Roads projects on other Wikimedia Foundation sites.
- Portal:American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Proclamation of route of The Lincoln Highway
- Letter to Thomas H. MacDonald regarding toll roads, April 8, 1947
- Thomas H. MacDonald on Toll Roads, April 22, 1947
- Report of Joint Board on Interstate Highways October 30, 1925
- Toll Roads and Free Roads, 1939
- General Location of National System of Interstate Highways, 1955
- America's Highways 1776–1976: A History of the Federal-Aid Program, 1976
- California Highways and Public Works Journal
- California Streets and Highways Code
- Tioga Road (HAER No. CA-149) written historical and descriptive data
- Big Oak Flat Road (HAER No. CA-147) written historical and descriptive data
- Wawona Road (HAER No. CA-148) written historical and descriptive data
- Removing I-296 Signs in Grand Rapids
- Request for Official AASHTO Approval to Remove I-296 Route Designation from All References While Retaining the Route as Part of the Interstate System
- Removal of I-296 Designation
- Dual and Triple Routing on State Trunklines 1982-10-19
- Dual and Triple Routing on State Trunklines 1983-03-17
- Minnesota Statutes/Section 161.12
- Minnesota Statutes/Section 161.114
- Minnesota Statutes/Section 161.115
- Minnesota Statutes/Section 161.117