PITLOCHRY, a village of Perthshire, Scotland, 281 m. N.W. of Perth by the Highland railway. Pop. (1901), 1541. It lies on the left bank of the Tummel, a little below the confluence of that river and the Garry, 350 ft. above the sea. It is a favourite health resort and tourist centre. Among the immediate attractions are the pass of Killiecrankie, the falls of Tummel, the exquisite prospect called “Queen’s View” (named after Queen Victoria) and Loch Tummel, 8 m. to the west. One m. S E. of the village is the Black Spout, a waterfall of 80 ft. formed by the Edradour.